When in Goa, do what Goans do, zip across the streets on a two-wheeler, gaining advantage over your fellow tourists by getting to visit Goa’s many tiny villages in its hinterlands at your leisure as well as escaping to its backwaters for some river fishing or merely to unwind, relax and or take a dip.
Renting a bike gives you the comfort of being your own boss.
What You Get
- Half liter of petrol
- RC copy & insurance
Things To Carry
- The Customer should not be less than 18 years old.
- The Customer should have a valid two-wheeler or motorcycle driver’s license, Aadhar or Pan Card is a must in order to rent a bike.
- The Customer should provide all necessary documents and deposits as prescribed.
- The vehicle has to be returned in the same state as during time of renting. Failure to do so will lead to penalty.
- Customer agrees that the company has the right to terminate this agreement at any time and retake possession of the said vehicle.
- Late return of vehicle will lead to penalty.
- Aqua Sports Goa is a third party website. Aqua sports Goa will not be liable for any dispute arising out of the rental between customer and vendor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.