Car’s help you cover great distances with ease, gazing at Goa’s picturesque landscapes and waterways along the way. The monsoons pose a hazard to motorcyclists due to the torrential rainfall that render the roads slippery. On the other hand, cars are great for monsoon tourists as it helps them beat the rain and enjoy the various attractions that Goa has to offer, uninterrupted.Taking the long journey from the north to the pristine and vibrant south Goan beaches has never felt better. The otherwise 2 to 3 hour long journey (depending on which south Goan beach you’re visiting) can be cut much shorter, with the help of a car. Not to forget the drive to the South that takes you through the winding roads of the Western Ghats that look over stunning topography.
What You Get
- Half liter of petrol
- RC copy & insurance
Things To Carry
- The Customer should not be less than 18 years old.
- The Customer should have a valid two-wheeler or motorcycle driver’s license, Aadhar or Pan Card is a must in order to rent a bike.
- The Customer should provide all necessary documents and deposits as prescribed.
- The vehicle has to be returned in the same state as during time of renting. Failure to do so will lead to penalty.
- Customer agrees that the company has the right to terminate this agreement at any time and retake possession of the said vehicle.
- Late return of vehicle will lead to penalty.
- Aqua Sports Goa is a third party website. Aqua sports Goa will not be liable for any dispute arising out of the rental between customer and vendor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.