Grand Island trip in Goa the best place for water activities like snorkelling, fishing etc and specially scuba diving in Goa, a place of peace and quietness just the sound of the waves. One of the best spots to see the underwater colourful corals and fishes of different species swimming by you in colourful bunch of groups, navigating around underwater will keep you amused throughout.
This trip starts with a fun boat ride for about an hour towards the Grand Island in Goa, on the way viewing beautiful famous attraction in Goa such as the millionaire palace and much more along with their related amusing information by our tour guide not forgetting the amazing sight of a lot of dolphins surrounding you (please do carry cameras). Snacks and drinks/water bottles will be provided.
Once we reach the Grand Island we will provide you with all necessary things for fishing as it’s a great spot for fishing and not to be surprised to catch unexpected fish. We also provide snorkelling equipment so that you can enjoy a swim in the sea. Snorkelling in Goa is an upper water swimming experience where you get to view the underwater corals from the surface of the sea. You will be provided with safety jackets/life jackets and instructors to guide you.
Later you will be taken to the monkey beach in Goa where you will be served drinks/soft drinks along with BBQ fish and chicken and delicious Lunch (veg/non-veg).
- Veg and Non Veg
- Dolphins Sighting
- Visit to Monkey Beach
- All necessary equipment
- Unlimited Drinks (beer, drinking water, soft drinks, and rum)
- Unlimited Barbeque snacks (Fish, chicken and vegetarian)
- Unlimited Mineral Water
- All transport from hotel to island and back
Things To Carry
- A pair of clothes and towel.
- Children aged less than 3 years are not allowed on the boats.
- Pick up & Drop will be provided from Hotels booked in Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul Area. Transport required in areas other then mentioned above will be charged extra.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 2-15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 1 day before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.