A trip from Margao for about 2 hours of a drive you reach to a heavenly place known as the Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary within this wildlife sanctuary there is a soothing sound of gushing of beautiful waterfall known Netravali waterfalls in Goa. Trekking for about 3 kms through the dense forest is enjoyable which then brings you to this wonderful sight of this waterfall.
The best time to visit this pristine and secluded Netravali waterfall is either in the mornings, afternoons or evenings. This trip can be done either solo, couple, group or family.
The Netravali wildlife sanctuary is very popular among wildlife lovers in Goa and is also a great attraction for nature and animal lovers, a best place for adventure and breaks of relaxation. The wildlife seen here are mainly the Slender Loris, Great Pied Hornbills, Black Panther, Giant Squirrel, Slender Loris, Great Pied Hornbills etc.
Apart From the waterfalls and the wildlife is a trip to the Spice plantation in Goa a place full of different spices and varieties of herbal plants and a wonderful sight of birds will be a guided tour around the spice plantation. At the end will be a delicious unlimited meal (veg/non-veg) making this trip a complete combo of excitement and fun.
- Breakfast Included
- Lunch Included
- Transportation in an air conditioned shared vehicle
Things To Carry
- Good trekking shoes
- Sunscreen lotion
- Sun Cap
- Dark or Camouflage clothing
- Water bottle
- Do not carry or consume narcotic drugs, cigarettes or alcohol
- Show respect to nature and fellow Trekkers and co-operate with eachother
- Follow “Leave No Trace” policy, never throw or leave anything en-routeor at camp area
- Collect all waste in the garbage bag and bring it back
- Do not shout, spit around, sing or use transistors or music systems
- Do not collect any souvenirs such as plants or animal parts
- Never consume any medicine without prescription
- Never hide any health related problems
- Inform the group if you are allergic to anything, or if you are
- Sleepwalker or have phobias
- If lost, stay at the same spot and keep blowing the whistle at regularinterval till the rescue party arrives.
- Make cat-holes/pit to attend to nature call and cover it back withsoil/snow
- Reach the destination well before dark
- Be independent, carry your own backpack
- This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 2-15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 1 day before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.